Music player

Blood Test

Ello readers~ It's my first time, blood test.  
On the 25th on April, My school had held a general health check activitie. My friend and I volunteered to check.Felt still okay, blood test not really very painful, all the painful just my imagine. Haha



Amada, Me & Koyuki

Koyuki & Me

Carmen & Chiau Wei
After waking up in the evening , I was scared my hands. Blood tests of the wound,  has become dark green and also become swollen. Then my friend told me that it was normal, I was assured.


Inspection reports have to wait two weeks before they can get. I am worried about my report shows what's wrong with my body issues.
Hope the report results display is good news .



post it just for fun, Enjoy =]

ONLY IN MALAYSIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...