Music player

Stay Cool Stay Stylish


Hi guys! I guess I have disappeared for too long right? I'm so apologize, because I just wrapped up my final exam at last week.
Hope I can get good result in this sem too. 
BoBi BoBi 保庇 保庇


So.... Yeah. Back to topic, today I gonna blog about my new hairstyle.
I'm felt bored of my long hair, I always wanted to try a super short hair which look very cool and personality. Under my mother's encouragement, I decided to ......
CUT MY HAIR AGAIN
I showed the hairstylist some reference photos of what kind of hairstyle I wanted. She nodded and helping me achieve the type of hairstyle I visualised.
And you know after you've tried will be addicted !!! Of course, the premise is to cut success.
Because I no need to waste too much time on wash it, arrange it, and dry it.
Although I really loved my long hair and I do miss it from time to time~


BEFORE the hair cut

 OOTD


So yup!!! Here's my new hair~
Thanks to the hairstylist, you did it very well. And you make me feel that nothing is impossible from your hands. 
Thanks for reading and hope y'all will like it too. Goodbye




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...