Music player

20 facts about me.


  1. I'm a Malaysian Chinese.
  2. 1995/03/12. A Typical Pisces.
  3. Single but not available.
  4. I'm a perfectionist and stubborn lady.
  5. I'm very active, I love outdoor activities and found some new try foods.
  6. I can't speak, read, write and understand Bahasa Melayu. Although I'm a Malaysian.
  7. I love sneakers more than heels.
  8. I don't like make up, so I seldom make up.
  9. I want slim body with dark skin.
  10. I love natural color, especially Blue. 
  11. I listen English music to improve my English level such as  Backstreet boys and Westlife.
  12. I love reading novel and watch korea drama, home movie, cartoon and anime, I dislike horror movie..
  13. I scare sick, no enough money, animals which look disgusting and ghost, but I could see ghost when I was a child.
  14. I just started getting use to the taste of vegetables, I hate them, but now I put all of the vegetables in my subway burger and I always eat vegetables before meat.
  15. To me, guys who good in personal hygiene and grooming makes a big impression.
  16. I'm very difficult to fall in love with a man and keep long relationship.
  17. I wish I could have a gentle foreign boyfriend, I can have a long-distance relationship.
  18. I have a Samsung galaxy camera and a iPhone 4,  they are from my ex-boyfriend.
  19. I don't like liars, don't like being cheated.
  20. I have a big dream, I love travel and backpack and I want to travel around the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...