Music player

CNY2012

Hello My Darling Followers~ Please forgive my lazy and busy, so long for a time didn't updated.. Take advantage of the holiday these days, I'll update my blog hard. But this post's photos are less, because most of the pictures had in my cousin's camera.




20 JAN 2012

First thank you Mr.Carrot. Cook a big pot Spaghetti for us eat at school. Very yummy, hope has next time. Before during the CNY holiday, my school has some show for the CNY.




21 JAN 2012

This CNY holiday I went back to my hometown, Perak. At 4 o'clock in the morning driving back to my hometown but luckily no traffic jam, arrived at 8 o'clock in the morning. Otherwise, the 4 hour drive, spent 9 hours may not be reached. Return to the hometown, the first thing to do is, CLEANING~ Finished clean, I went back to my room to sleep.




22 JAN 2012 

Today's the reunion dinner day. My cousins and I was bored excessive, so we went to Starbucks for coffee and Shopping. Have a nice teatime.


In the evening, my Chan family and I went to restaurant for our reunion dinner. Every CNY I'm very like to "Lou Sang". Just because Lou Sang very fun. I do not like the service in this restaurant, serving for a long time. But, we will come  this restaurant every years. 



23 JAN 2012
We went to the temple to pray, I made a few wishes, hope to achieve this year.
After that, we were visiting relatives house and get some red envelope. Take photos with my cousins and sister..


 Let's said Cheesessssssssssss ~~~


26 JAN 2012

Yesterday, a stay at home all day, there's nothing to do, nor no place to go. Then, I gambled with children. But I didn't win a lot of money. At night I went to a movie with my cousins and her Wong family —— 《八星抱喜》




27 JAN 2012

I had been going home before 3 o'clock. Went back to KL highway had begun traffic jam, tomorrow's traffic situation must be serious traffic congestion. Although this year's CNY had very boring. But so luckily i had my cousins, they already get the license plate, but they also are junior. Next time to the Johor, they can take me out to play. So fast, next year is my turn to take the license plate.




28 JAN 2012

I went to KL visit my Neo grandpa, grandma and relatives. So miss them~


Both pig children. We often quarrel when we meet, I don't know why we are friendly today.



Obviously I didn't take many photos. Because I was feeling this year hasn't CNY's atmosphere, even though mind know right now is the CNY. Is because the end of the world be coming? Well, maybe next year we will play fun~




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...