Music player

Siem's Birthday

Tadaa~ my 2012's new school look~ look so old TT



YES! IT'S FRIDAY!! But, i need going to tuition later. Let's update my blog now~




Finally, i'm form 5 student now. I became a super busy student this year, always feeling time now not enough, sleeping time is not enough. 2012 really isn't a good year! As such I often get sickWTF!!  I should be hard for my homework, attend extra-curricular activities and my tuition class to dealing with my SPM. 


I extremely hate my class room!! We always felt hot at that class room at noon. In addition, i sat at the back seat always difficult to see the words on a whiteboard and friends are very far with me so difficult to meet and chat. DISLIKE!


I really don't like to go to school. Force myself to get up early every day, do homework, lack of recreation time, busy every day but you don't know what you are busy. I really don't like this kind of life. But so luck i have my beloved ji mui, funny brothers & crazy classmate by my side,they make my school life not so boring and depressing.


First day of school, we have discuss graduation trip, going to this year to take part in any activities, as well as to the where to play in the new year. so fast~ XOXO  In addition, my classmate also gave me a few new names: 矮矮 & Monkey. They often laugh of my new name~ ANNOYING



 6 Jan 2012 - Siem's Birthday
Today is my classmate Siem Siem's Birhday. We at pitstop for her birthday celebration
Happy Birthday Siem Siem



10 Jan 2012 - Paint Paint Paint
Today my classmates and I staing in school  painted our classroom, we are serious about painting the classroom. When i saw our classroom become beautiful, felt so happy in the classroom, look so white white white. Thank you everybody, thanks for your efforts. At night, I returned home after the tuition, I online to helped my aunt to booking her ticket, fill in the information of the steps made me annoyed!! TIRED~


12 Jan 2012 - Lunch Date
Today i had a lunch date with Mr.Thai, and his friends. His friends talk and doing things are very funny and crazy, I very like and they sat together chatting. After lunch, he take me home. When I got home, I immediately lying on the sofa whirring sleep~ ^^


THE END~





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...