Music player

Welcome 2012

Good Morning, humans~ 2011 has come to an end, doomsday 2012 has arrived. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



I think in the day of New Year's eve you must be go countdown with friends when the time is going to 12 O'clock.. On the eve of New Year I have been to Miyako's house BBQ & Drunk Beer countdown to 2012 with years of arrival.. XD

 Cheers

 Hasn't started the countdown, I had a little drunk.
  We prepared to let off fireworks to the countdown
In addition, we have played other games~

 Before 1 O'clock I have gone home..
I like drinking, because it'll makes me good sleep..
  After holiday the damaged's skin
Have I scare you? I hope, not..


Had a really great New Year eve with them. I hope that next year i can celebrate New Year's eve with all of my friends together until 3 o'clock in the morning..


Tomorrow I'm gonna go back to school and become a form 5 student. But I have still not ready how to deal my SPM,  I'm lazily to learn anymore. And I even don‘t have any happy mood to school, felt lifeless for school. I‘m just know my school still owe me RM100, they supposed to return me the money last year! I would like to ask principal, when do you want to return me RM100?!
  

wish me LUCK ><"


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...