Music player

Taipei Walker


Yesterday he took me to the Jalan Kuchai Lama for lunch.
Went there for the first time and found that there are so many restaurants. Next time must go
Originally I was going to eat BBQ, but my lips had not yet recovered, so I choose to eat " Taipei Walker ".





  I don't know what I want to eat, so I chose this ~ 无骨猪脚卤肉饭

It was his order~ 铁板双拼(鲑鱼/鸡丁)
We also had order the other ~ But we were so hungry, have eaten half, forgotten photo~ T.T


After eating lunch, we sat there playing with Ipad II and taking picture.


And then we went to " 甜品哥哥 Hong Kong " eat dessert ~
绿茶豆腐花 Bean Curd With Green Tea
V.S
西瓜西米露 Sago With Watermelon

Just eat half then he said he was full, but I most well behaved, has been finished my dessert. haha~ XD
After dessert, we went home ~
Anyway, I would like to say to you:" Thank you, hubby boy. Brought me to eat delicious food and desserts.(¯﹃¯) I'm sorry, because  I have to exam so can't date with you a few days. Looking forward to the day of my birthday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...