Music player

Dip-dye my hair?


Hello peeps~  I'm back.. Do you miss me? :)
Pleas forgive me haven't update my blog a long time..
Because I was sick and busy recently.. Sorry, peeps~
Well~ Let's me blogging now




It's April~ I have many friends in this months birthdays, including my boyfriend.
I think this month will be the most exciting and the most poor of the month~ T_T
By the way, I have to cut my hair recently. My hair is cut by myself.



Was my new hair style look nice? My boy liked my new hair style very much too.
And the next day I dye my hair, I gave a new color to my hair.. Although I'm still a student.


Luckily, my hair is not very clear, but under the Sun is still visible.
At school, where I will try to avoid the Sun~


I have tuition later, so I'm going to busy
Keep following or leave your comment to CBOX



Gym Class Heroes & Neon Hitch: Ass Back Home.



Enjoy =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...