Music player

Exam week

Ello readers~ Recent is exam week.
My life apart from reading, reading, still reading. However that's just talking, my mind apart from food, nothing. And my hands can't losing my baby Iphone. Lol



 Hahahaaa~ My study look



Wow ~ so many books are waiting me to read, how do I remember all~ my head want to becomes BOOM!! "→ ▁→ Boom Shakalaka
Books, you are very cute, I like you very much. Unfortunately, I naturally don't like to exam and writing, I like read-only. There are 67 days, I will have to face the most serious and most frightening of SPM. However I'm not ready yet~ >__<"

Well~ After NOVEMBER all of you (books) will get out in my life. R.I.P & Bye-bye~




By the way, Mother's day is coming up, but I've no idea what I want to buy a gift for my mother.
Because I have no money, it's difficult to pick to suit her expensive gifts. Sigh~


 I wanna watch this movie!! Damn nice

《 熊麻吉 Ted 》



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...