Music player

Dip-dye


Konijiwa~ This is prolly my most efficient post ever. Yes! I have dye my hair!! Always wanted to do this but afraid of "LALA" outcome. Until that day, my mom allowed me go to dye this hairstyle and my friend Koyuki called me go to dye hair with her together.



This is the first time I did hair bleaching, I did purple and brown ombre hair but the color fades real fast. Before I dye my hair I was hesitate wanted blue or purple.

We were told that we had to super bleach our hair to get the colours we desired.I was purple and Koyuki's was red. I always wanted to have healthy hair, but it was difficult to me. If so, the colours will also fade really fast, maybe I will dye blue colour next time. I know it will hurt my hair~
GD style :/
 We actually sat, paid and suffered, lol. It was all worth it, I guess? 
 I love my hair a lot, I love itttttttt!! Felt has a little bit korean style.


That's all for today :) thanks for visit.. 
See you next time



Don't forget to follow my instagram, Sminc0312.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...