Music player

skin care - Aviance

Have you heard about Aviance? I'm using Aviance skin care recently. I though my skin has become well, I will not have dry skin problem after using. So I would like to introduce to all of you. Aviance



See? Yes! I have baby face, but my face also has some ance, such as pimples, blackhead. Those who has no pimples are lying! Really everyone!
Essence Mist → Shake well before use . Hold bottle in upright position to dispense foam . Apply foam on your face and massage . Rinse off . Can be used on wet or dry face.


Whipped Foam → Gently mist over face with eyes closed to balance and refresh skin at any time . Gently pat with your hands . Can be used over make-up .

Hydrating Milk  →  After cleansing and balancing , take an appropriate amount and apply on your face morning and night .

Website ; www.huln.co.in/aviance_landing_page.aspx


The way I always take care of my skin;
  1. Get up drink 2 glasses of water every day or drink a glass of fruit juice a day, to promote stomach smooth digestion. Exp: Tomato juice, carrot milk juice or buy the yogurt drink.
  2. Drink less at night, drink plenty of water during the morning and afternoon, eating more fruits and vegetables, eat less fried stuff, keeping the skin clean.
  3. Do not to stay up late, in bed early. The best time to in bed is before 11p.m.
  4. Do not always face to the electronic products
  5. Choose suitable skin care and keep washing face and has skin care everyday habits.


Next post I'll post about my unlucky Steptember post, stay turn..
Follow my Instagram; Sminc0312


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...