Music player

Zen Q


Are you a Taiwanese dessert lover? I'm sure a lot of girls out there are a big fan of Taiwanese dessert. As for me, I'm sure I'm a supper Taiwanese dessert lover. I like to have my dessert after a good brunch or dinner with family and friends.We often heard about the popular Snowflake dessert. So in this entry, I would like to introduce you a Taiwanese dessert shop which is the ZenQ Desserts, one of the authentic Taiwanese dessert shop that you can find in Klang or Sunway Pyramid.



 I had ZenQ Desserts at Bukit Tinggi Klang last Sunday. However, we were take away as we would like to share it with everyone. Couldn't tell which part of it is not exclusive. Here's some pics I grabbed online...



 that comes with their chewy brown sugar coated Pearls and the jelly-textured starch noodles. Not forgetting also Q Yuan (taro balls). Each color are made from different ingredient. Orange = Sweet Potato, White = Yam, Green = Green Tea/Matcha.

Strawberry Lovers Honey Toast - RM16.50

Choc Banana Honey Toast - RM16.50

 Mango Danish Honey Toast - RM16.50

Bubble Tea - RM5.90

 We bought seven different tastes. The taste most I like is Matcha ZenQ Grass Jelly. Look! How we eat delicious~
 Everything is just so light and not as sweet a typical desserts. These are way too healthy!




ZenQ Desserts
Lot F1.15 & F1.16C
Sunway Pyramid
Tel: 03-56317829

Zen Q Bukit Tinggi Klang
69G, Jalan Batu Nilam 4,
41200 Pelabuhan Klang,
Malaysia
Tel:  03-3318 3007
Monday to Friday: 4:00pm ~ 12:00am
Saturday and Sunday: 1:00pm ~ 12:00am


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...