Music player

The best friends that I never ever had before ♥

Hey guys! I'm still alive except my blog. Actually I'm cold today. The sneezes make me tired and hard whole day. Although SPM is around the corner, I update my blog when I'm free. Well, come back to the topic of today I'm blog. Today I would like to blog about the topic is "THE BEST FRIENDS THAT I EVER NEVER HAD BEFORE."



Seconds ticked into minutes, minutes changed into hours, hours transformed into days. This year is the last year I'm studies in secondary school, SMK SERI KEMBANGAN. Everything in the past just felt like happened yesterday. So today, I would like to blog about my school life before and my best friends in secondary school while I'm still remember now.

In fact, I was disliked my secondary school when I was form1 and form2. As my secondary school had a lot of bad guys liked to bully someone who made them annoying. So my academic was so worst, until form3 my life had been changed when I met them and get friend with them. 
Kay, Meing and Miyako. I don't know why we were get friend so faster before until now we still blur in this things. As we knew each other at the new started school day in 2010, Kay sat beside me, she is a active girl she active to talk to me and befriend with me. After that I knew Miyako and Meing. Everyday we played with each other, charted with each other including the secret in our heart. One day, that day was my 15th's birthday, they gave me a surprised and did a birthday card to me. That was a first time I celebrated my birthday with my friends, it so touch in my heart. The other thing is Miyako had broken up with the rabbit, we all caring of her, but she still felt sadness. I felt helpless that time, as my friend unhappy but I couldn't give her any happiness. Blink PMR had around the corner, we were very hard to study and learn. The result had better than before. Now they still is my best friends in my secondary life, we planted going to Thailand someday. Thank you my dear sisters.

Second is the beauty girl Carmen and our monitor in form3 class Saisai Lap. Carmen had studied in the same classes with me 4 years including tuition class. Saisai Lap is the friends only one easy bully by everyone and give us happiness. Actually he was shorted before, I  don't know why he is taller than me a lot now.

Third, is my brothers. Sorry for disturb for a few years before. I was always call them fetched me home while I didn't had any transport although I live so far. By the way I always have fun with them although I'm not always get alone with them. After SPM all of you can find me for yam cha, I won't to put aeroplane already.
 
Furthermore, is my classmate in form4 and form5 classes. The best friends in those classes that I have not too much, just 8people. They are Amanda, Carmen, Chiau Wei, Dickson, Koyuki, Lopat, Meing and Siem, the other class is Wai Yi, Horro Wawa and Bao Pei. I had hung out with them many times and play with them, but I felt that I'm still cannot get alone with them very close. However, I'll try my best to get friend with them. Be in touch, my classmate.:)
At last, I would like to say thank you to Xiangge, Seamus, Xiaoxiao, Kathy, Yeepei, Pakco, Loke May, Keikei and so on. Thanks all of you gave me a lot of happiness those years although we are not get close very much. So pity I missed the chane to take photo with all of you, but I'll remember all of you. Thank you :D

Congratulation everyone, we had graduated. :'D I'll miss all of you and treasure those memorises that we had before.



Next time I'll blog about my secondary school life and the good teacher that I had in my school,SMK SK.
Stay turn..
If you want to know me more, you can follow my instagram, Sminc0312
Bye :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...