Music player

301112

Hi everyone! I'm fine recently, and you? Well, next Monday is my last paper in SPM, Chinese. After SPM, I have a lot of planning to do. I hope will be busy like a BEE.



  1. First, I have to go to work to earn more money and save money. 
  2. I have to pass the undang, learn to drive, and get driving licence.
  3. I have to choose a courses to study Tourism Management, Digital Media or Event Planning. 
  4. I have to choose college which is nearly my house. 
  5. I have to choose A-Level or Semester.
  6. In March I will go to my secondary school to get my SPM result.
  7. I have National Service next year, should I start to study after I geting the SPM result.

Everything is so rush, and I'm so upset about my future. Everyone has given me a lot of thier own opiniones, but I still don't know how to planning my future. Should I let it be, take life as it comes?  





 I wish I could smile and happy every day..
Enjoy the song; B.o.B & Taylor Swift - Both of Us

B.o.B - Both of Us




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...