Music player

My PLKN's life

Hello guys, I'm back..(with sick ><") After a month, I have become a Sarawak girl.. Damn dark Lol
However, I'm enjoy my PLKN's life very much. I know a lot of friends at there, including Malay and Sarawak friends~ Today I would like to share about my PLKN's life.



First week, I felt boring at there. As noting to do, I have to wait all teenagers reached. Second week, my PLKN's life has started. Morning wake up 5:30am, do exercise, eat breakfast, sing Malysia lagu and get class. Afternoon 2:30pm get life skill's lesson, eat lunch, and play sport game. At the evening go to take a bath, sit at hall watch video or get religion courses. Only Saturday and Sunday are free, can take a rest in room.

Timetable is so full, but I love it. May be sometimes I will feel suffer, angry or sadness, but at least most of the time is good time. I know a lot of friends are not same religion and state with me. Like malay's friends they teach me Malay, I teach them Chinese and Cantonese. They teach me play sepak takraw, bahasa Arab, listen Malay's song, playing the guitar and so on~ Suddenly, I hope the time can pass slowly for get along with my PLKN's friends..


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...