Music player

My dear mother



The women who has the most beautiful and kindness is my mummy. Even though I don't look like my mummy, but I have got a genetic her an open mind. She is not only my good mummy, she is also my good teacher. She always share a lot of lesson the she had experienced with me.

My mummy is also a great mummy. Even though she is poor, but her brain and heart are rich. She always tolerance to everyone, kindness to everyone and teach me how to strong in daily life. By the way. my mummy is a tiger mother. My dad always think that people who should have self-discipline will be successful, but my mother never asked us to get a good resulth. So my temper like my dad, hot temper.

My mother used to have a really great dream, she wanted to be a top fashion designer. But she has no money, and getting married too early. Because of us she sacrificed, youth, freedom, joy, dreams, health, and so on. These are money can't buy~

National holiday is also her birthday, Happy Birthday my dear mummy.
 


She is my mummy I will stay with her and always love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...