Music player

New try, New life

If I was a boy even just for a day
I'd roll out of bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted and go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I'd kick it with who I wanted
And I'd never get confronted for it
Cause they stick up for me... 

Oh, look what you've done, Sumi. You've made a fool of everyone. I had cut my long hair to a short hair for a while. I would like to cut it as short as much for a long time before, but I lacked of confident and brave to do it. That was a new try which full of challenged for me. After cut, I love my hair style very much. Suddenly, I felt that I'm look so cool. Maybe I'll keep short hair a few years.










Because of this time, I was understand I'm still young, I had to get recognized from myself. Try more confident and brave. This new style is also meaning that it's time to put down the past, and forgive them.
Good bye, my long hair~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...