Music player

ABSỘLUTE VIỆT Restaurant

Yesterday is twenty first of May, which520 I love you day. That day was also my daddy and mummy's 20th anniversary. We decided simple celebrated at Setia Walk. Food hunting at Setia Walk @ Puchong, which is full of eateries, is unquestionably a fun thing to do.This time we decided to have something new, Absolute Viet which located diagonally opposite Tokyo Kitchen and along the same row as Reminisce and Sushi Tei. 






Lemongrass Tea Cup 香茅薑茶 - MYR 2.90
I think this is a best try drink, good for female, so I suggest to you.


Assorted Dishes 拼盤濱海 S - MYR 24.90
A simple and delicious dish make a good starter. Here is 4 steps to make a viet paper roll :




Noodles Salad with Chicken Chop 雞扒米粉檸 - MYR 8.90
I like their noodles very much, very delicious and chewy. They also put a lot vegetable to ensure you get nutrition.



Lemongrass Pork Chop with Rice 香茅豬扒飯 - MYR 11.90
Lemongrass Pork Chop with Rice is the restaurant best suggestion. The pork taste very good and chewy, but I think the pork too less.


Lemongrass BBQ Chicken Rice 香茅燒雞扒飯 - MYR 11.90
Their Lemongrass BBQ Chicken is taste good and chewy too, but I think it's so simple. But trust me, it really full like hell.



Crispy Fillet with Rice 香脆魚柳飯 - MYR 14.90
In fact I don't like their Crispy Fillet, as it too soft not really crisp. But it still taste good, but not my favorite. 



Triple Rice (Chicken Chop, Egg Strip, Fillet) 三拼飯 - MYR 15.90
This Triple Rice is very suitable for the guest who wants to try all meal in once or selective dyslexia, like me. I'm not regret to choose this meal, as it very delicious. Just spend MYR 15.90 can get Chicken Chop, Egg Strip, and Fillet, worth eating~ Suggest!!


This is the first time I eat Viet meal, whether authentic, I do not know, I've never tried. But I think you can go to this restaurant to try their Viet meal, I think not bad to eat, their meal very full. 

#ootn




i-5-G, Block i, SetiaWalk
Persiaran Wawasan PBP
47160 Puchong Selangor
Tel      : 03-5879 0522
Hours : 11:00 - 23:00




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...