Music player

April Babies' Birthday

Good evening, dear readers. Didn't update my blogger for a while, as I had final exams on April's last few days. So I seldom update my blogger and facebook, but you can follow my instagram to know more my daily life. 

Well, let us come back to the title. Today is blogging about my two lovely babies who birthday on April. They are Koyuki and Amanda. My secondary's classmates. We decided celebrate on third of May at Setia Walk, Puchong.





She is Koyuki. A girl who always understand me and listening to me while I was upset or happy, give a lot fashion information, sharing our secret, bring to everywhere I never been, has 2 lovely dog play with me while I at her house, she loves to compared with me and tell me how fair she is and so on... Sometime I felt that WE LOOK A LIKE, maybe I have a popular face. Well now only me and you are single, may you can achieve your dream and find a the right person in your future.

 She is Amanda. A girl who always make me envy and admire her. She always do what she said and say what she did. Her hardworking make her life successful and achieve her dream. Her biggest advantage is humble and honest to us.I always tell her, I love to see she smile and listen her laughing voice, it's funny and cute, and she always said me so short very cute and noisy, like a monkey, but I want be a lion not monkey.


Setia Walk has become our favourite, there side is full of relaxing and has a lot of restaurants to give us a lot choices. I will try to find more time to gathering with you all, and thanks you all gave me a unforgettable night. Keep-in-touch and may you all's dream come true, remember be healthy and keep beautiful. Okay? 

Thank for reading and wish you are enjoying my blog
I'm so sorry, if I made you feeling bored.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...