Music player

New year, new life. Welcome 2014


Welcome 2014.
This is the first post in 2014 and Chinese New Year is on next Friday. 
I realised I hadn't been updating my blog for quite some time already. 
As I have start my new college life in January. 



The course I taken is Hotel management and Tourism management. 
It's my first semester right now which mean I always hardworking to do my revision for the quiz and my mid-term exam, have a lot of things need to memorize, and busy for my assignment and presentation. 
Just this three kind of things totally can make me dead in stress, as I'm not well in english and memorize. I just can busy like a bee.


Btw I'm enjoyable my college life, because of my crazy classmates and my funny lecturer.
Although my college has a lot of rules that I can't acceptable, like can't dye hair colorful, must need to wearing formal wear on every Wednesday with make up, hold event in every 3 months, must wearing shoes no toes allow and so on~
I think those rules are normally in Malaysia, right? 
But those rules made me spend a lot of money and I have to find some ways or part-time job to earn more money. 
Damn it! 


Sorry for my wordy, I just randomly to voice out my recently life.
It's a brand new year, a new start. 
I hope 2014 will good to me and every years will be a great year for me.
May you all have a nice holidays and Happy Chinese New Year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...