Music player

Where is my confident?


 In fact I'm a veritable dreamer. I'm always have a lot of dream for my future. Such as I want to be a Backpacker, a Model, a Professional photographer, a Chef, a Hairstylist, a Writer, a movie Director and so on~ But I know they are just my dream, achieve them must need a lot of  effort and luck, that is too hard for me.



My friends always tell me that I've a very strong negative mind, I always think that I can't do it. I know I'm wrong, but I don't have any confident for myself, I don't trust my ability. Until my ex-boyfriend told me that I can try to find out my confident in my hobby, and he always give a lot of  encourages. And it's really effective for me. I found my advantage in my hobby, I'm brave in backpack and love to take photography to record what I met, I did, I went. But when he gone, I lost my confident again...

I can't found the happiness and smile like before and whatever things that I had before...















 Now I just wishing I could happy like a child :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...