Music player

FoodTalk & Uncle Jang


I love Korean food so much, but it always cost expensive for me for 1 set or more. My friends knew me like korean food very much, after school she decided bring us to Uncle Jang for dinner.



Before dinner, we went to Food Talk @ Kuchai Lamai for tea time.
They are 6 test tube with different favourite's Fruit Juices.
The best try drinks at FoodTalk


 Oreo Ice-cream Plant

This is Garlic soft bread




There is another famous dish which is the Dak-galbi. the korean spiced chicken with cabbage, sweet potato, and tteok (rice cake) on a hot plate. Their kimchi, vegetable, onions, scallions, the source are free and they also free flow of cool water to drench your thirst, all can be refuel.


Btw, the Dak-galbi is spicy like hell for us, except my friend named Pelly. We just ordered two set super spicy and one set original spicy, but we all drink cold water like heaven. I think we should try to eat more spicy foods.

 To those who love spicy food, this is the Best Choose!!

We were having too much fun with the photos that we feeling too spicy.
Proof below:

Dear readers, I'm sorry for the same things. I just finished my first mid-term exam, so I didn't update anything on my blog.
But don't worried. My day-to-day happenings can be followed on my Instagram : Sminc_0312
Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...